JANE MALYON author.
With a foreword by the wonderful etiquette expert William Hanson and contributions by The Dorchester on Park Lane (just look at that delightful teatime treat here!) and Rodda of clotted cream fame amongst others, this delightful book covers the history and manners of afternoon tea, how to hold a perfect tea party and why afternoon tea could save the world. Truly! Packed full of photographs and illustrations, chapters include:
* Going Out For Afternoon Tea
* Do Table Manners Matter?
* Test Your Etiquette (25 questions to see if you're Palace ready!)
* A Tea-Potted History of Afternoon Tea
* Put The Kettle On
* Hosting Your Own Tea party
* How Afternoon Tea Could Save The World