You are here
Storytelling for Pantsers: Workbook (Paperback)
Were you the teacher's pet in school?
Of course you were.
I created this workbook for you, my A+ pantsers. As you follow along with Storytelling for Pantsers, keep this workbook nearby so you can apply what you're learning directly to your novel.
- Jot down your favorite writing tips in order as you work through the book
- Complete creativity-stimulating writing exercises
- Easily find my best secret sauces
- Reflect on your own writing and your own novel
- Discover how to shop for the best-fitting pants. (Just kidding. It won't help you with that. But if you figure out the Secret Sauce to that one, tweet me, will ya?)
Storytelling for Pantsers will surely help you become a better writer, but if you want to be the best writer, this workbook will help you get there.
Coming Events - Lively Times At All Three Stores
08/21/2019 - 6:30pm
08/23/2019 - 6:00pm
08/24/2019 - 11:00am
Peterborough - Professor Ben Railton discusses his book "We The People: The 500 Year Battle Over Who Is American"08/24/2019 - 2:00pm
08/24/2019 - 4:00pm
08/31/2019 - 2:00pm
09/04/2019 - 6:30pm
09/14/2019 - 11:00am
09/14/2019 - 2:00pm
Peterborough - Cameron Auxer signing and discussing her book on illness and disability "When Bodies Break"09/14/2019 - 2:00pm
Sign up for our emails
Enter your email address here to sign up for our occasional emails and you will automatically receive a 20% off coupon you can use on your next visit to one of our stores.