You are here
Storytelling for Pantsers: How to Write and Revise Your Novel Without an Outline (Paperback)
Are you a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants writer? Hungry for a book that shows you how to write and revise your novel without an outline?
Discover the secret sauce to help those of us seat-flyers get at least some grounding in what we do,
and to find and use a system in the chaos that is pantsing.
This book is intended to help those of us seat-flyers get at least some grounding in what we do, and to find and use a system in the chaos that is pantsing.
This book is for you if you:
- Are still on chapter one - You should read this book if you have started a novel at least 68 times (the same novel) and only written the first chapter
- Jump around - You should read this book if you write chapter 1. And then chapter 5. And then chapter 2. etc.
- Write to Discover - You should read this book if you need to write to discover your story. ("I just watch my characters and write down what they do.")
- Get Lost in the Weeds - You should read this book if you get lost in the weeds of writing and revision because portions of your novel are in different phases of the writing process.
- Feel Writing is Complicated - You should read this book if you feel frustrated because "Dang it; writing's hard enough. Why do I always have to complicate it?"
- Wear Pants - You should read this book if you think the cover of this book is cool, or wear pants. Because, hey, the cover is cool. So are you, and so is this book. (Who says you can't judge a book by it's cover? Pshaw.)
Author and Writing Coach Annalisa Parent approaches the topic with a mix of humor and depth that will spark your writing.
Coming Events - Lively Times At All Three Stores
01/25/2020 - 11:00am
Peterborough - MARTHA DAWSON, soulwork facilitator and medium, presents “Reap the Wisdom of Your Past Lives”01/25/2020 - 11:00am
01/29/2020 - 6:30pm
02/01/2020 - 11:00am
02/05/2020 - 6:30pm
02/07/2020 - 6:00pm
02/08/2020 - 2:00pm
02/15/2020 - 2:00pm
02/19/2020 - 6:30pm
02/21/2020 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Sign up for our emails
Enter your email address here to sign up for our occasional emails and you will automatically receive a 20% off coupon you can use on your next visit to one of our stores.