You are here
The Rough Guide to Argentina (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Rough Guides) (Paperback)
The Rough Guide to Argentina
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' travel guide, now with free eBook.
Discover Argentina with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to visit the biggest dinosaur bones in the world in Neuquen Province, experience some of the planet's most incredible scenery at Quebrada de Humahuaca or explore the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls, a set of waterfalls set among dense jungle and home to brightly coloured birds and butterflies, The Rough Guide to Argentina will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Argentina:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Argentina
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Buenos Aires, Cordoba and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the fantastical painted buildings of Caminito and the radiant rock formations of the Quebrada de Humahuaca
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Buenos Aires, Salta and many more places' best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Argentina, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires Province; Cordoba and the Central Sierras; The Litoral and the Gran Chaco; The Northwest; Mendoza and El Cuyo; The Lake District; Patagonia; Tierra del Fuego
You may also be interested in: The Rough Guide to Chile, The Rough Guide to Brazil, The Rough Guide to South America on a Budget
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
Coming Events - Lively Times At All Three Stores
12/04/2021 - 12:00pm
12/04/2021 - 4:00pm
Nashua - In store event with Damien Kane Ridgen discussing his books, Bell's Codex and My Magnum Opus12/05/2021 - 12:00pm
12/05/2021 - 2:00pm
12/09/2021 - 6:00pm
12/11/2021 - 2:00pm
12/11/2021 - 2:00pm
12/11/2021 - 4:00pm
12/12/2021 - 2:00pm
12/15/2021 - 6:00pm
Sign up for our emails
Enter your email address here to sign up for our occasional emails and you will automatically receive a 20% off coupon you can use on your next visit to one of our stores.