Truck Drivers and What They Do (Professions #18) (Hardcover)
- From bestselling author-illustrator Liesbet Slegers
- 18th Book in the Profession series, colorful, non-fiction for kids to learn about different careers
- Bright colors and simple illustrations engage readers in a fun and educational way
- Showcases the real-life applications of a childhood favorite (trucks)
- Great for reading, gifting, and career and or community helpers day/week
- Presents easy-to-understand facts about the profession, including a description of the parts of the truck, tools used, and usual items of clothing worn
Liesbet Slegers (1975, Belgium) studied Graphics and Illustrations at the Saint-Lucas institute of Antwerp. She works as a fulltime graphic designer and illustrator. With her simple, recognizable style and vivid colours she knows how to attract the attention of every toddler. In her many books, Slegers frequently focuses on "the first experience of a toddler," a time she characterized as "exciting but also very scary! I try to help them with my books," she added, "and also try to give the parents or teacher some assistance!"