You are here
5,000 Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes and One-Liners: The Most Comprehensive Collection of Gut-Busting Humor Around! (Paperback)
In Stock, Click Title for Location
Thousands of jokes and zingers to expand your repertoire and become a master of comedy!
Bringing together some of the funniest, wittiest, and most cutting jokes the world over, Grant Tucker’s volume is the definitive collection of the quips comedians call “one-liners.” Short, sweet, and undeniably clever, one-liners hold a special place in the history of comedy, and the rise of Twitter and social media seems to have ushered in a new era of this comedic art form. With most people expressing themselves in 140 characters or less, there seems no better time to celebrate Grant’s collection and the immortal one-liner.
Side-splittingly funny, 5,000 Sidesplitting Jokes and One-Liners has all the puns, zingers, and witty remarks you could ever ask for—and many you’d never dream of asking for.
- “My granddad has the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the zoo.”
- “A dyslexic man walks into a bra.”
- “The key to any marriage is spontaneity. You’ve got to be ready to leave at any time.”
- “Corduroy pillows: they’re making headlines!”
- “Promises are a bit like babies: fun to make but hard to deliver.”
- “Schizophrenia—together I can beat it.”
- “Drugs are never the answer. Unless the clue is: ‘Narcotics, five letters.’”
About the Author
Grant Tucker is the author of many books, including 5,000 Sidesplitting Jokes and One-Liners and The Margaret Thatcher Book of Quotations. He is a former Coleg Gwent student and works as an assistant PA to LBC radio presenter and publisher Iain Dale in London, England.
Coming Events - Lively Times At All Three Stores
08/13/2022 - 11:00am
08/19/2022 - 5:00pm
08/20/2022 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Sign up for our emails
Enter your email address here to sign up for our occasional emails and you will automatically receive a 20% off coupon you can use on your next visit to one of our stores.